CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
Location: This LIMS Specialist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
- 25.04-36.05 per hour.
LIMS Specialist Role:
- The role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of thenew.
- This tremendous opportunity will be responsible for the LIMS setup and maintenance of all QC data (Microbiology, Bioassay, Raw Materials, Chemistry, Environmental Monitoring, Stability).
- Be key in the layout of the lab testing to ensurethe process is streamlined and in line with lean methodologies and ensuring a paperless lab process can be implemented.
- Be key in the setup and build of static data in the Global LIMS for the Dublin site.
- Will provide on-going maintenance of the LIMS and support to all LIMS users on site.
- 3-5 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience of LIMS administration and the system development life cycle.
- QC laboratory experience and knowledge in lab areas such as Stability Programs, Raw Material testing and Environmental Monitoring is preferable.
- Experience in Labware LIMS is preferable.
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous ProfessionalDevelopment.
- Preference Lean Six Sigma.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49258.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.