Laboratory Process Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Laboratory Process Engineer to join a diagnostics company on a permanent basis on their site based near Worcester.
The Company: Our client is a global leader in developing solutions to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for the treatment and management of disease.
Laboratory Process Engineer Role: As a Laboratory Process Engineer, you will work in conjunction with the laboratory quality team to ensure quality standards are maintained and work towards identifying opportunities to refine and improve current operating procedures.
Your main duties will be to:
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems, ensuring investigations are documented.
- Facilitate and participate in the development and review of standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the review of laboratory complaint data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the QA team to facilitate alignment with our clients global policies and procedures.
- BSc in a Science or related field.
- 3 years' experience working in an ISO17025 laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes.
- Happy to travel.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Process Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49366.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.