Lead Biosensors Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Biosensors Engineer to join an early stage start-up biotechnology company in the sector of sports fitness at their site based in central London on a permanent basis.
The company: Our client is on a mission, partner with one of Europe’s lead sports supplement brands, to reinvent personal healthcare through developing small user-friendly devices to give access to never-before available data on body fluid and electrolyte loss.
Location: The position will be a combination of remote and office working in Central London.
Lead Biosensors Engineer role: The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, manufacture and test ofminiaturised electrochemical biosensors, leading the charge around exploring glucose, lactate and cortisol sensing through sweat.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant scientific or engineering qualification(PhD level would be advantageous)
- Experience with the design and prototyping of electrochemical biosensors
- Experience with fabrication of Ion Selective Electrodes and polymeric membranes
- Electrochemistry analytical techniques
- Ability tocommunicate with people with different backgrounds
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Lead Biosensors Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51147.