Lead Electrical Engineer
Keir Betts is recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer to join one of the UKs largest independent chemical manufacturers of speciality organic chemicals. This is a permanent position with a salary in the range of £38,000 upwards per annum dependant upon experience.
Our client one of the UK's largest independent manufacturers of speciality organic chemicals. They offer a wide range of custom manufactured intermediates on a commercial scale from kilograms to multi-tonnes.Location:
This role is the West Midlands, and is easily commutable from main transport links.
- Responsible for the organisation and operation of the electrical department and all electrical contractors.
- Liaison at all levels inside the Company. Outside contacts typically include suppliers, contractors and agencies such as the HSE, insurance inspectors, electrical and telecommunication service providers.
- Safety, Health & Environmental - To maintain and promote a safe operating culture within the Electrical Department ensuring that in all its aspects of installation and maintenance it operates to the highest levels of safety.
- Project Work - Responsible for the design, specification, and installation of all electrical equipment for new capital, maintenance and upgrading work and controlling expenditure within authorised budgets.
- Maintenance Operations - Responsible for the provision, operation and development of all maintenance and planned preventative maintenance systems, including inspections.
- Should have a good understanding of ATEX, area classification and BS60079 all parts, as they will be a competent person in area classification, design, installation and commissioning.
- A minimum of a HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- A further 5 years practical experience post HNC at least 2 years must be in a supervisory role.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Electrical Engineer role, please contact Keir Betts on 01246 457 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45643 in all correspondence.