Lead Quality Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Lead Quality Engineer to join a medical device and diagnostics company at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical device and diagnostics company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
Salary: Competitive .
Location: This role is located in Stirling.
The Role: As a Lead Quality Engineer, your main duties are to be accountable for maintaining compliance of our client's quality management systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to other departments to ensure the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 and CFR 21 Part 820 are implemented.
- Driving quality improvements within the company.
- Coordinating QA activities associated with changes in the QMS, release, complaint investigations, validation and supplies quality.
- Execution of internal and supplier audits.
Your Background: The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working to ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP.
- A relevant engineering degree.
- Audit training.
- Experience in IVD would be highly desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Lead Quality Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48475.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.