Lean Transformation Project Manager - German Speaking
CK Group are recruiting for a German Speaking Lean Transformation Project Manager to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £38.00to £40.28 per hour
Lean Transformation Project Manager Role:
- You will be responsible for the facilitation and governance activities associated with the transformation of the Quote to Cash process for the EMEA region.
- You will provide lean six sigma technical expertise and support for the development of a Quote-to-Cash (QTC) Process improvement strategy and the governance for the execution of a portfolio of end to end transformation projects across EMEA Quote to Cash business process.
- You will lead teams in the use of lean tools during remote sessions (via MS Teams, etc.) to collect voice of the customer feedback, conduct business process mapping of the current and future state quote to cash processes, to develop and test potential solutions with remote team members, develop project plans, and conduct project reviews & governance activities.
- You will enable identification of opportunities for process simplification and to drive execution of changes leading to business transformation via faster service delivery, higher process quality/accuracy, cost reductions, service delivery improvements, and better customer experiences in the EMEA Quote to Cash business processes.
- This role requiresthe candidate to be fluent in German and English languages
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering or related disciplines is required with a minimum of three years process improvement / business process optimisation experience.
- Demonstrated project / program governance and leadership experience is required.
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques like DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping
- PMI, PRINCE or Agile certifications will be a benefit for this role.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Lean Transformation Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Hertfordshire or can be based anywhere in the UK.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51674.