CK Technical are recruiting for Logistics Coordinators to join a global logistics specialist for life sciences a permanent basis based in Cambridge.
The Company: Our client is a specialist courier with over 35 years of experience in cell and genetherapy, clinical trials, pharmaceutical, bioscience sectors.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all shipping orders and enquiries. You will need to ensure thatcustomer interactions are handled in a pro-active and professional manner at all times.
Your main duties will be:
- To manage the end to end shipment process for research samples, clinical trials medicines and other pharmaceutical and healthcarerelated products, on a worldwide basis.
- Design appropriate, compliant, and cost-effective routing solutions
- Book consignments with airlines via on-line portal, email or phone
- Retrieving temperature monitor data and returning this to the client
You must have experience of working within one or more of the following areas:
- Cold chain or time sensitive multimodal freight forwarding
- Pharmaceutical industry, ideally within logistics or related area
- Highly customer orientated role with experience of successfully managing client & supplier relationships
- Up to date knowledge of global customs procedures
- Valid Dangerous goods qualification
- Degree level or equivalent in Science or another relevant subject
For more information or to apply for this Logistics Coordinator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51226.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK