Logistics Specialist (Cell & Gene Therapy)
CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Specialist to join a Global Logistics Specialist in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global GDP logistics specialist for the pharmaceutical, biotech & life science industries.
Location: This role will be based out of our client's head office in Cambridge.
Logistics Specialist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Manage the end to end shipment process for cell & gene therapy shipments.
- Design appropriate, compliant, cost-effective and scalable supply chain solutions.
- Creating fallback options to maintain supply chain integrity.
Your Background: To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in cold chain or time sensitive multimodal freight forwarding. Experience managing supply chains in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Life Science industries would be highly desirable.
- A successful track record in managing client & supplierrelationships.
- Experience investigating deviations and root cause analysis with effective CAPA implementation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Logistics Specialist position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51224.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.