Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) - Saffron Walden
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join a specialist Medical Device organisation at their site in Saffron Walden (Commutable from Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire & Suffolk) on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- To ensure operational machinery is serviced and maintained as per necessary schedules.
- To ensure that all facilities management / external contractor activities are maintained.
- Support for current process equipment.
- Be reactive and proactive towards the daily maintenance schedule.
- Design and develop new processes.
- A keen attitude with the ambition to make continuous improvements within the department and the company.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- City & Guilds / HNC / Completed apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Post Apprenticeship engineering experience in either an Industrial maintenance or a manufacturing Process line environment.
- Prompt diagnostic and repair skills
- An understanding of basic PLC functionality and fault finding
- Ability to work under your own initiative and within the time constraints and pressures of a manufacturing operation
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42137 in all correspondence.