Maintenance Engineer - Leamington Spa
CK Group is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Location: This role is located in Leamington Spa and easily commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham and Oxford. Their site is based a short distance from the A46 and is easily accessible for commuters using the M40 or railway.
The Role: Responsible and trained in a range of maintenance processes and procedures to conduct timely completion of planned preventative maintenance tasks and responding to breakdowns, repairs and modifications as required to ensure the continued and efficient running of all manufacturing plant.Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a safe work environment and escalates and health and safety issues.
- Competently and effectively contribute to and oversee maintenance repairs on a variety of machine tools, Equipment and production systems.
- Support the manufacturing department to achieve daily production schedules by identifying, escalating and championing equipment issues that affect or have the potential to effect production output.
- Understand and adhere to Quality & Maintenance written specifications and procedures.
- Ensure thorough investigation and diagnosis of equipment breakdowns using common problem solving methodologies tools to determine root cause.
- Ensure PPM and maintenance tasks are performed as per schedule.
- Apprentice trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Proven and significant maintenance experience working in a similar role.
- Good understanding and application of procedures and concepts within this discipline.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and identify potential problems within the manufacturing process.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45976 in all correspondence.