CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Between £14.33 and £17.91 per hour PAYE
- Carry out equipment maintenance and repairs to relevant standards and in accordance with the site PAM maintenance processes.
- Use diagnostic and experience skills to identify equipment and process problems and identify modes offailure and/or deviations and/or root causes.
- Complete records e.g. CMMS work orders, datasheets, stores requisitions, equipment logs following cGMP guidelines, participate in the update of SOPs relevant to the role.
- Operate and maintain the full range of process control equipment.
- Ensure equipment available to meet safety quality ad production needs.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship and obtained a NVQ Level 3, ONC or HNC qualification in the mechanical discipline.
- Relevant experience would be advantageous.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Maintenance Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51277.