CK Technical are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a waste management company at their recycling centre based in Southwark on a permanent basis.
Our client is the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. They offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management. Their Southwark site is a commercial waste depot.
This role is located in Southwark. The site is located approximately 1 mile from South Bermondsey station and is commutable from South/South East London and areas accessible from the Jubilee line, the Northern line or London Overground.
Your main duties will be:
- Planned preventative maintenance on equipment such as optical sorters, horizontal balers, magnetic separators, conveyors, baling equipment, low voltage equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- To attend equipment breakdowns.
- To assist with plant overhauls.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring stock levels and replenishing stock if required.
- Some site maintenance duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- C&G Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Level 3 NVQ with a mechanical bias.
- Strong understanding of maintenance strategy and knowledge of planned preventative maintenance procedures.
- Experience with optical sorters, horizontal balers, magnetic separators, conveyors, baling equipment, low voltage equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47590 in all correspondence.