CK Group are recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: £18.20 per hour PAYE
Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerRole:
- Perform calibration services in accordance with work order instructions, associated procedures and regulatory standards.
- Complete electronic notification and/or paper documents to confirm completion of tasks
- Respond to equipment/system breakdowns, provide first line instrumentation/electrical diagnostic's and arrange or self-schedule, components and (if necessary) resource for repair
- Perform planned maintenance in accordance with work order instructions and associated procedures.
- Perform instrumentation installation works in accordance with regulated and company standards
- Instrumentation, Electrical or multi-skilled based Apprenticeship/Training and instrumentation/electrical engineering workingexperience
- Recognised cross skilling training and/or qualification - Instrumentation to Electrical
- Independent competency testing regarding electrical multiskilling
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment
- Knowledge of GxPin Engineering Applications
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcareand achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50968.