CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ballydine, on a contract basis for 6-9 months, and has an hourly rate of between €20.66 - €35.11 depending upon experience.The Company:
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This role will be working at the Ballydine site which exports to more than 30 countries, including Japan, the US and much of Europe. It produces active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for use by subsidiaries throughout the world, including late stage clinical APIs. The site includes a formulation, R&D and manufacturing facility, which supports our clients initiative to bring new medicines to market more effectively. It develops innovative ways to formulate new products from pilot to commercial scale, and supplies tablets for late stage clinical trials, launch and early stage supply.
The Role: The Maintenance Engineer will have the following core responsibilities:· Work with Site Maintenance Managers, Planners, and API Maintenance & Reliability Lead on updates to the SAP PM system.
- Support the Reliability Engineer in the execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance initiatives.
- Liaise with equipment vendors to establish appropriate preventive/predictive maintenance schedules and assist M&I planning with job plan updating.
- Review job plans for all equipment for maintenance execution optimization and ensure site compliance with GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Lead IPT and site wide maintenance projects and programs e.g PME/PMO & MRO cost reduction programs.
- Support capital and expense projects where required from a maintenance perspective.
- Ensure OOTs & PSV FTLs are effectively root caused and closed out and support the development of the equipment annual review.
- A 3rd level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline or demonstrated equivalent maintenance experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a maintenance environment, preferably in a Manufacturing GMP environment.
- Good understanding of World Class Maintenance practices and expectations.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems and work practices for both electrical and mechanical crafts.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP CMMS systems is essential.
- Good understanding of equipment reliability techniques such as RCM, FMECA & Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Knowledge of Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. For more information please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47731 in all correspondence.