Emily Mills is recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join a leading developer of Chemical Processes at their site in Co. Durham on a 12 month, fixed term basis. The company work with a diverse range of clients, and offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects covering both batch and continuous processes. This is a contract position with the salary dependant upon experience.
The Company: Our client works on a broad range of projects. They help companies to develop, prove and commercialise the next generation of products, processes and services. Our client enables ideas, research and knowledge to be translated into commercial business propositions by providing the facilities and technical expertise to help companies overcome their innovation challenges.
Location: This company is role is located in the south of Co. Durham. This role will require the successful candidate to travel to different sites around the Wilton/Sedgefield/Darlington area.
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and engineer activities for technology assets across the site and technology platforms. The Maintenance Planner will also maintain the calibration control systems for technology assets along with provided general administrative support to the Engineer Maintenance and Project teams.
Duties of the role include to:
- Manage and maintain data on the CMMS system (Maintenance 5000).
- This will include registering and numbering new assets, creating PPM schedules, managing work orders and producing reports.
- Work closely with Operational Managers to ensure all maintenance work is scheduled, released and completed on-time, to high quality standard and in a cost effective manner.
- Control and develop the calibration control system for all technology assets and ensure calibration compliance to ISO9001 across the company.
- Support the change control committees, and site champions across the company to ensure Change Control is carried out effectively and consistently across the technology platforms.
- The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications along with excellent communication skills.
- Able to maintain good relationships and manage stakeholder such as Procurement, IT and Operations teams.
- Knowledge and experience using CMMS or general database systems would be desirable.
- It is also desirable that candidates have experience of chemical or biotech/bio-pharma and printable electronics process industries.
The Benefits: This role is offering a wide range of benefits to our employees, including: pension, company sick pay and life assurance just to name a few.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance Planner role, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46338 in all correspondence.