Maintenance Technician - 14700 (3)
CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Compton, Berkshire on a contract basis for 7 months.
between £12.56 - £20.73 ph PAYE
Maintenance Technician Role:
- Day to day duties will include servicing, maintenance and repair of the following items of plant and equipment: Autoclaves, Filling & packaging equipment, Pressure vessels, Steam & hydraulic piping systems, Pumps motors and gearboxes, Electrical control & Switchgear, AC & DC machines etc.
- Electrical faultfinding and repairs.
- Mechanical faultfinding and repairs.
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ
- Indentured or equivalent electrical apprenticeship, JIB approvedelectrician
- An understanding & practical experience of working within a production orientated environment.
- The ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
- The willingness to participate in a shift system.
Company: Ourclient is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Maintenance Technician role will be based in Compton, Berkshire.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51838.