CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of between £15-20 per hour PAYE depending on level of experience.
Working pattern - Days (7am - 3.30pm) with potential overtime based on business needs but not guaranteed.
The Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
The Role: In this role you will provide support on machine maintenance within the operations and R&D departments. You will actively work and own aspects of the current PM schedule and respond to service requests having responsibility to ensure the site remains compliant and asset care is effectively managed.
- In this role you will be responsible for working on machine tool breakdown repairs/service requests and routine scheduled PM's.
- Diagnosing machine faults and pro-actively working on reducing downtime.
- Liaising with suppliers and purchasing team to source spare parts.
- Supporting Process Engineering/NPI projects as required.
- You will have a recognised mechanical/electrical engineering qualification or proven experience in a diverse and technically challenging manufacturing environment.
- It would be advantageous if you have medical device, pharmaceutical or similar regulated industry, with a period held at a supervisory level.
- Demonstrated experience of working on PM scheduling and maintaining asset care.
- Experience repairing and maintaining of CNC/5 Axis machines.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47721.