CK Technical are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a FMCG manufacturer at their site based in Hull on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of well known hygiene, health and nutrition brands globally.
This role is located at our client's site in Hull full time. .
Maintenance Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To maintain plant and manufacturing equipment.
- To respondto breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Proactively work with the engineering team on troubleshooting and continuous improvement tasks.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- An apprenticeship in maintenance engineering.. Multiskilled maintenance experience.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, FMCG or food manufacturing. Other similarly regulated environments will be considered.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 52278.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.