CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Waterford on a on a 23 month fixed term contract.
From €36,000 per annum depending upon experience.
Maintenance Technician Role:
- To carry out repair and Maintenance tasks of all Process and / or Facilities Equipment, to achieve an acceptable level of production output in full compliance with Quality and Safety and cGMP Standards
- Input of data into Maintenance PM System including the operation of such systems
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements across the plant
- Junior & Senior Trade's Certificate or an equivalent third level qualification
- Previous Experience working as a Maintenance Technician in a Multi-skilled Team environment
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Technician in a pharmaceutical-manufacturing environment
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of oral dose biologics products.
This Maintenance Technician role will be based at our clients site in Waterford, Ireland.
For more information, please contact Natasha Young on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48256.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.