Maintenance and Reliability Manager - Harlow
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Maintenance and Reliability Manager to join a speciality chemical manufacturer who are one of the worlds largest suppliers of emulsion polymers. This is a permanent role based in Harlow, Essex.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds largest suppliers & manufacturers of speciality emulsion polymers to a wide range of industries. If you have ever read a book, painted your bathroom or driven a car the chances are you have used a product which has been improved by one of their scientists. This is a well established company with their first site having been constructed well over sixty years ago. After diversifying their product range and following on from global expansion and strategic acquisitions they now have offices in mainland Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Northern America.
- To take ownership and manage the Maintenance Function, ensuring regulatory compliance, whilst identifying and driving through reliability improvements.· To provide and maintain an effective planned maintenance system for the function, ensuring:
- Regulatory and statutory maintenance activities are compliant.
- Reliability based maintenance procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Monitor and report key engineering KPIs as agreed with the Site Engineering Manager.
- To lead and execute developments in maintenance PM strategy and reliability focused initiatives or projects as agreed.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Liaise and lead Site personnel in the resolution of engineering issues, using RCPS and other reliability centered tools.
- Ensure engineering stores are maintained and controlled, recognizing site needs.
- Monitor and enhance the SAP planned maintenance system and update/add PM requirements as required, with the support of the SAP Administrator.
- Ensure maintenance personnel output is maintained efficiently to the appropriate technical and regulatory standards.
- Monitor and report on engineering performance on a monthly basis and recommend improvements.
- Liaise with Project Engineers regarding involvement with internal capital projects.
- Identify end of asset life equipment, and construct and maintain a priority based replacement plan.· Manage and monitor the Maintenance Workshop performance, identifying areas for improvement and enhancement with the Workshop Supervisor.
- Provide technical support and leadership to the Engineering Workshop where complex engineering problems arise.
- Monitor performance of job card completions and stores issue on a monthly basis.
- Develop, monitor and manage a training matrix for all site based technicians.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a similar background and have excellent knowledge with a minimum of 12 months experience. Ideally, the successful candidate will come from a heavy to medium manufacturing industry.
The Benefits: This role offers an excellent salary, as well as private healthcare, pension scheme & a generous yearly bonus based upon company & personal performance.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance and Reliability Manager role, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44078 in all correspondence.