CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working from home on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Manufacturing Engineer role will be remote working.
- 26-36 per hour PAYE or £30-41 per hour Umbrella.
Manufacturing Engineer Role:
- Resolve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient in DMAIC and other six-sigma methodologies.
- Lead technical change, from definition of the change, participation in the business case development, through planning, endorsements, execution and closing.
- Take ownership for administrative activities related to the project.
- Work independently to meet stakeholder needsand expectations; may involve the leadership of a matrix team.
- Degree in a Chemistry, Bioscience or Engineering discipline.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing.
- An understanding of the Pharma regulatory environment would be advantageous.
- Project Management capabilities, project management training and experience acting as the leader of matrix teams handling complex technical projects.
- Strong experience working directly within Drug Product process development or manufacturing, ideally in a technical support/troubleshooting type role.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing Engineer position, please contact Anett on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50945.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.