Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a specialist Medical Device organisation at their site in Saffron Walden (commutable from Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire & Suffolk) on a full time, permanent basis.
- Assist with the installation/commission and validation of new equipment and processes in the Device R&D Department.
- Set up SPC, Statistical Process Control for KPI's and maintain the system.
Your main duties will be:
- Installation/commissioning of production equipment.
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Writing validation reports.
- SPC for KPIs - setup and maintenance.
- Equipment troubleshooting/repair.
- Manage PPM of equipment.- Assist with the process transfer of new or modified processes.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in MedTech or Pharma industries.
- Experience preparing and executing validation protocols and writing associated reports.
- Proficient user of MiniTab, and able to demonstrate a firm understanding of statistical processes.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience of working with a controlled environmental area.
- Experience of participating in CAPA investigations.
A salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience, 23 days holiday as well as a attractive pension scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46478 in all correspondence.