Manufacturing Operations Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operations Lead to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to €34 per hour depending upon experience
Manufacturing Operations Lead Role:
- Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams, and Manufacturing operations.
- Develop, review and approve generic batch records and parameter value lists across Formulation, Filling and Inspection
- Provide troubleshooting support throughout the project and on the floor during execution of activities
- Own and lead change controls as required by the NPI Project Team
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a science discipline or have equivalentworking experience
- Working experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing in Fill Finish or related manufacturing or GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Manufacturing Operations Lead role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49376.