Manufacturing Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Project Manager to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Thetford, Norfolk for an initial period of 12 months.
This role offers £33.16 per hour PAYE.
Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
Thetford is our clients UK's largest manufacturing plant and the only plant which manufactures intravenous fluids within the UK. The site is based to the South West of Thetford, a market town and civil parish in the Breckland district of Norfolk, well known for its picturesque beauty and home of Thetford Forest.
- Early equipment management.
- Taking project from concept to delivery.
- Presentation preparation for funding approval.
- Budget tracking and forecasting.
- Energy saving and most economical solutions.
- 3 to 5 years as a Project Manager in an engineering environment.
- Manufacturing experience is a requirement.
- Background in engineering / chemical processes.
- Experience in budget forecasting / presenting funds for application.
- Availability on site when needed.
Apply:For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing Project Manager position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48437.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.