Materials Shipping Administrator
CK Technical is recruiting for a Materials Shipping Administrator to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon on a permanent basis.
Our client's Hoddesdon site is a premier R&D space with a state of the art GMP facility for active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development.
This role is located in Hoddesdon. The site is easily commutable from the areas surrounding North London and Stevenage.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- As the primary client-facing shipping contact, liaise with project leads to arrange collections with the relevant third-party logistics partner.
- Ensure top-class service in addition to a fast, streamlined and compliant shipping process including all related administrative duties.
- Submit import instructions to shipping agents in order to clear items, ensuring that Finance have the necessary information to pay duties and taxes. Ensure all alerts to be dealt with within stipulated timeframe.
- Support the flow of project materials into the business and through the approval aspect of the QMS in the best possible timeframe. This encompasses:
- checking the designated in tray several times per day for any completed GRNs
- updating all relevant data systems when materials are received
- Experience of import and export of chemicals / pharmaceuticals, especially of import of API into the US is an advantage.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced admin role, working to tight deadlines is desirable.
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of GMP would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47624 in all correspondence.