Materials Testing Technician
CK Technical are recruiting for a Materials Testing Technician to join a quality assurance provider company in the Oil & Gas industry at their site based in Manchester on a permanent.
Our client is a leading Total Quality Assuranceprovider to industries worldwide which delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions.
This Materials Testing Technician role is located in Manchester
Materials Testing Technician Role:Your main duties will be:
- Preparation of test samples for testing projects. Such as cutting, drilling and polishing metallic and non-metallic samples.
- Maintaining accurate records of observations, calculations and oversight of sample tracking database.
- Preparation, maintenance and operation of a variety of testing equipment (for example autoclaves, pressure vessels, electronic devices etc...)
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 1 years' experienceworking in a materials testing laboratory or environment.
- An educational background in corrosion, chemical, metallurgical, mechanical or materials engineering.
- Excellent hands on experience and comfortable working with power tools.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Materials Testing Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50540.