Mechanical Development Engineer - Hampshire
Are you an experienced Mechanical Development Engineer looking for a new position? I'm currently handling a Mechanical Development Engineer role with a materials manufacturing company at their site based in Hampshire on a full time, permanent basis.The Company:
Our client provides organisations with secure products. They are a trusted partner of many businesses and have a long history of providing unique products and solutions. Working closely with their clients, the company provides ongoing services, support and consultancy for the duration of every product's lifespan. The company is able to offer a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, career prospects and development opportunities. Benefits include a generous pension scheme, 26 days holiday + bank holidays, annual salary review, holiday flex scheme, healthcare scheme, life assurance, employee discounts and various others.
This role is located in Hampshire, commutable from Berkshire and Surrey.
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting new hardware and materials development programs for company innovation processes and providing expertise with development of equipment and processes involved in secure print, document manufacture and personalisation.
- You will provide a key link to the factories and the research and development technology centre when new or existing specialist equipment is introduced or upgraded.
- You will be involved in creating and executing functional requirement documentation, test plans and procedures for hardware and materials developments.
- The role will involve travel in the UK and internationally and will involve acceptance testing at customer and supplier sites.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- HND or Degree Level Qualification in relevant Engineering field.
- Experience of managing project developments to specification, budget and time that achieve competitive advantage.
- Experience in managing suppliers and their resources for effective product development and issue resolution.
- Proven ability to provide technical input to cross-functional teams and able to communicate technical concepts.
- Good analytical skills.
- Previous experience working on precision machinery, ideally printing equipment, document handling or sorting machinery.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44196 in all correspondence.