Mechanical Engineer - Dublin
CK Group is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Swords, Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: This role is located in Swords, an historic satellite town of Dublin. Swords is located very close to Dublin airport and has excellent road and public transport links to Dublin City and surrounding areas.
- Lead a team of 2 personnel analysing resource, spares and access requirements for Elastomer Changeout on clean Utilities, CIP, and production equipment.
- Integration with Site C&Q planning to schedule works.
- Providing input to the selection of the service provider to perform soft part change outs.- Managing the soft parts changeout service provider.
- Overseeing the development of soft part change out procedures and job plans.
- Liaising with system owners and C&Q personnel.
- Achieving project timelines and providing regular reports.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Developing the site elastomer change out strategy.
- Establishment of sustaining elastomer change out maintenance plans.
- Other maintenance related duties may be assigned as required.
- The successful candidate will manage the elastomer changeout (ECO) on clean utilities and production systems prior to PQ/operations in a large scale Biotech facility.
- At minimum level 7 Engineering Qualification.
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience.
- Experience in Maintenance role in a GMP environment.
- Familiar with P&IDs.
- Self-motivated excellent communication and training skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46010 in all correspondence.