CK Technical are recruiting for Mechanical Fitters to join a chemical company at their site based in West Bromwich on a permanent basis.
- 25,400 per annum.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP's, Abrasive wheels, Welding equipment and Confined Spaces.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Mechanical Fitter position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email Phoebe Walker at email@example.com, quoting job ref 48225.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.