Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join our waste management, environmental and recycling client based at their site in Leeds for six months,
A leading UK waste and resource management company, our client is part of a global group with a strong heritage in providing services for communities and businesses.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Routine mechanical maintenance and breakdown cover of processequipment including pumps, valves, compressors, gearboxes and motors to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Routine electrical monitoring and repairs.
- Support for process development and site improvements including fabrication and installation of new equipment, including pipework in steel, ABS or UPVC.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Level 3 apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of the maintenance of pumps, mixers, valves and similar site equipment.
- Experience of working in a process industry setting.
- Practical knowledge of fabrication and welding.
- Practical knowledge of using forklifts.
- Full Driving Licence.
Entitlement to work inthe UK is essential. For more information, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference number 49089