Mechanical Maintenance Planner
CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Planner to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Mechanical Maintenance Planner role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.Salary:
- 14.33-17.91 per hour, depending on experience.
Mechanical Maintenance Planner Role:
- Accountable for the CMMS backlog of work orders within their area.
- Verify the availability of parts, materials, access, and special tools required for the job and if needed will order parts and materials for maintenance jobs. Must be able to recognize parts.
- Must have a working knowledge of the facility that they are supporting to ensure work is created appropriately. This should include walk downs of the area during job plan creation, and quotes from third parties.
- Ensure that planned work is costed accurately such that correct financial decisions can be made.
- Some Engineering education (HNC), associate's degree, skilled trade training or experience. Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Solid demonstrable background in Engineering.
- Understanding of Lean Processes such as PDCA, RCPS.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, ECI orChemical Engineering as key skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Mechanical Maintenance Planner position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49689.
It is essentialthat applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.