Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Nights)
CK Technical are recruiting for an Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Nights) to join a Pharmaceutical company in the at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Nights) Role: Your main duties will be ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of equipment are completed on time and in a GMP compliant manner. This is a permanent night shift role.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Fault finding on manufacturing, packaging and support systems.
- Plantand manufacturing equipment modification.
- Operation of Maximo CMMS.
- Providing support for the quality, production and technical teams when required.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience as an mechanical maintenance technician within a regulated, manufacturing environment.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry or knowledge of GMP regulations would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Nights) position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51426.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK