CK Technical are recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Mechanical Technician Role: As a Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance, fault finding and repair all manufacturing and packing machinery.
Your main duties will be to:
- Apply good manufacturing and engineering practices.
- Develop, follow and execute procedures, job plans and risk assessments.
- Minimise down time and maximise productivity.- Supervise external contractors and equipment vendors.
- Fully comply with the sites cGMP and safety standards.
- A relevant Engineering qualification.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally working with oral solid dose manufacturing and packing equipment.
- Knowledge of cGMP standards.
- Multi-skilled knowledge (electrical, instrumentation and automation) is desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48419.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.