CK Technical are recruiting for a Microfluidic Engineer to join a company in the life science industry at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client develops and manufactures microfluidic technology used in cell & gene therapy.
Up to £45,000 per annum.
This role is located in Stevenage which is commutable from areas of Hertfordshire and North London.
The Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Contribute to the design of our clients microfluidics based bioprocessing platform.
- Design and develop microfluidic chips.
- Carry out experimental tests to collect data to inform design changes and process improvements.
- Perform microfabrication (including: CNC micromilling, stamping, soft lithography, thermal and chemical bonding) on microfluidic chips.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree level education in Engineering.
- Expertise in microfluidics, fluid mechanics or hydronamics.
- Experience in microfabrication.
- CAD experience.
- Knowledge of cell & gene therapy or cell culture would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this Microfluidics Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48246.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.