Mobile Mechanical Technician
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Mobile Mechanical Technician to join a company in the water management industry at their client's sites in Cambridge (and surrounding areas) on a permanent basis.
Our client are the UK leader in environmental solutions. They offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management.
This role is based in the Cambridge area. It is easily commutable from Cambridge and areas Saffron Walden or Huntingdon.The Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Planned and breakdown maintenance activities on equipment such as boilers, air handling units, domestic water systems and water treatment plants.
- To report, diagnose and remedy plant defects.
- To propose modifications & plant improvements where appropriate.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Ensure compliance with the company's Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Policies.
- Ensure that facilities operate within legal requirements and environmental legislation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A recognised apprenticeship (or equivalent).
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of mechanical maintenance techniques and equipment such as boilers, air handling units, domestic water systems, water treatment plants, rotating equipment, transport systems, pumps, gearboxes and building services.
- Experience gained in a continuous process industry.
- Electrical experience would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46752 in all correspondence.