Mobile Service Engineer - Yorkshire
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to work for a leading UK company in Environmental Solutions. This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
The Company: Our client is offering an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Service Engineer to join their team, covering the Yorkshire area. Our client is a specialist designers, installers & operators of CHP, delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating. Their aim is to ensure their solutions exactly match their clients' and customers' needs, they have engineers, designers and software systems specialists that deliver the most appropriate technology based on world leading applications to produce cost efficient, sustainable and maintainable solutions.
The Location: This role is predominantly covering the Yorkshire area, travelling daily to client sites.
- Carry out routine service, maintenance, fault finding, repair, (electrical & mechanical) on a wide range of CHP engines, generating sets and associated equipment, ensuring that all assets within their control are correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant availability and optimising efficiency of operation.
- The role requires you to be conversant with, and work in accordance to, all relevant Health & Safety legislation and industry best practices.
- You must be able to undertake the role with the minimum of supervision, whilst maintaining a flexible approach, focusing on the needs of customers, both internal and external.
- Effectively follow the quality processes and procedures put in place, including pro-actively identifying areas for improvement.
- To enable you to carry out this role you must have experience within a similar role, with a flexible approach to work being required.
- You should be able to attend and respond to out of hours calls, staying behind at short-notice and carrying out tasks beyond your normal range of duties.
- Be qualified to minimum O.N.C., or have appropriate experience in a mechanical engineering subject.
- Engine rebuild experience, especially on the MTU and Cummins range, is a definite advantage.
- Possess a full and valid U.K. driving license.
For more information or to apply for this Mobile Service Engineer position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44328 in all correspondence.