Mobile Service Engineer
Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to join a company in the energy industry across the Crawley/South East area, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is are specialist designers, installers & operators of CHP (Combined Heath & Power), delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating.
The Mobile Service Engineer will be required to carry out routine service, maintenance, fault finding, repair, (electrical & mechanical) on a wide range of CHP (Combined Heat & Power) engines, generating sets and associated equipment, ensuring that all assets within their control are correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant availability and optimising efficiency of operation.
The role requires you to be conversant with, and work in accordance with, all relevant Health & Safety legislation and industry best practices.
- Must have a background in Engineering with an understanding and knowledge of information technology and its applications (specifically Programmable Logic Controllers, use of laptop computers, mobile devices).
- Must have carried out some form of in-field service role on reciprocating engines or generator.
- Be able to strip and repair a reciprocating engine down to component level.
- Have some knowledge of rotating equipment.
- Must be a time served apprentice or followed a recognised formal training programme, with an ONC, or equivalent in a mechanical craft discipline being required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47127 in all correspondence.