Mobile Service Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to join a company in the energy industry at NHS sites in Tooting (predominantly) as well as Kingston upon Thames, Reading and Southampton. This is a permanent role.
Our client provides a range of energy and utility services to NHS & industrial sites.
This role is located predominantly at their Tooting site, however you will be expected to cover sites in Kingston upon Thames, Reading & Southampton. Our client is looking for applicants in South and South West London, or areas South West of London.
Mobile Service Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Carrying out daily operations of energy centre equipment.
- Maintaining energy equipment such as Steam Boilers, LTHW Systems, Water Treatment Systems, HV & LV Electrical Systems.
- Attending breakdowns at other sites in Kingston upon Thames, Reading and Southampton on a rota basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A recognised, professional qualification in mechanical or electrical maintenance.
- A BOAS operator certificate (or equivalent).
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of Steam Boilers, LTHW Systems, Water Treatment Systems, HV & LV Electrical Systems.
- A full drivers license.
Up to £41,825 per annum dependent on experience.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47189 in all correspondence.