Mobile Technician - South Yorkshire
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Mobile Technician to work for a leading UK company in Environmental Solutions. This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary on offer based in the South Yorkshire area.
The Company: Our client is a specialist designer, installer & operator of CHP, delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating. Their aim is to ensure their solutions exactly match their clients' and customers' needs, they have engineers, designers and software systems specialists that deliver the most appropriate technology based on world leading applications to produce cost efficient, sustainable and maintainable solutions.
The Location: This role is predominantly covering the Wiltshire to Berkshire area.
Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to join the team in the South Yorkshire area. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out on-site operation and maintenance support on a range of industrial utilities equipment which includes steam boilers, air compressors, CHP, water treatment plants and plate heat exchangers. Working on a day's basis and being on a standby 1 in 3 week call out rota.·Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on Boiler and Utilities plant.
- Routine Steam Boiler operational tasks to comply with legislation and company procedures.
- Carry out electrical planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities.
- Able to carry out fault diagnosis on electrical LV control and power circuits.
- Maintenance and publication of plant quality records and reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the companies health and safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Customer focused with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong proven engineering background within the Engineering & Maintenance industry.
- Full Driving License.
- ONC or equivalent in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering time served apprenticeship is desirable.
- Steam Boiler experience and / or competence training (BOAS) would be highly beneficial.
- Competent and experienced to carry out Mechanical fault finding and maintenance.
- Competent and experienced to carry out Electrical and / or Control & Instrumentation fault finding and maintenance.
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering discipline.
- Industrial Gas Qualifications / Experience.
- Experience with dual fuel burners, combustion control maintenance and testing.
- Knowledge of PMS systems (Trend / SCADA) and PLC systems is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44592 in all correspondence.