Mobile Works Manager
Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for a Mobile Works Manager to join a company in the energy industry across the Cambridge to Slough area, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is are specialist designers, installers & operators of CHP (Combined Heath & Power), delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating.
The Works Manager will develop key client relationships and lead a high-performance team delivering a diverse range of upgrade and improvement works. A significant part of the role will involve providing effective management and quality sign-off of all works.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager in all aspects of the IFM business.
- Support to the management of site teams and manage all co-ordination of activities to deliver additional works (providing quotations, arranging works, quality/quantity sign-off).
- Support engineering technical support team to ensure equipment optimisation, reliability and availability.
- Assist in the optimisation of all activities within the scope of your role.
- Support management of sub-contractor activities.
- Predominantly working to support the Client sites in Slough and Cambridge with potential for working across multiple sites throughout the Southern region.
- Ensure all activities on site are carried out in a safe manner, in compliance with the site, local and national rules, regulations, guidelines and site procedures.
- Provide an audit trail to the Client.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated manager with previous experience or qualification (National Craft Cert, City & Guilds or Equivalent), in mechanical engineering or building services.
- You will be someone who leads their team by example, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The role requires you to be able to communicate with people at all levels of organisation in a clear, concise and respectful manner.
- Full driving licence is essential for this role as you will be required to commute between Slough and Cambridge sites.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46481 in all correspondence.