Molecular Biology Technician
Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Molecular Technician to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is a part time position, working 3 hours a day.
Location: This role is based at the company site in Stokesley.
Molecular Technician Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Receive, process and analyse samples for COVID-19.
- Analyse, interpret data and report results.
- Troubleshoot software and readings.
- Ensure that processes are carried out safely and efficiently.
- Maintain documents and procedures within laboratory.
- Follow health and safety protocols in a laboratory environment.
- Work and communicate across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
- PhD in Molecular Biology; or MSc in scientific discipline together equivalent hands-on experience.
- Extensive experience in a laboratory setting (academic, clinical or industrial).
- Knowledge of PCR methods and troubleshooting.
- Experience of using a biosafety cabinet.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Molecular Technician position, please contact CK Group's Technical Team on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49562.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.