Multi Skilled Technician
CK Technical are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a premier research and development service company supporting the life science industry.
Location: The role will be located in Hoddesdon.
Multi Skilled Technician Role: Your main duties will be:
- Corrective and routine mechanical maintenance.
- Responding to emergency breakdowns.
- Ensuring all work is properly planned and documented to GxP requirements.
- To constantly seek new, innovative and cost advantageous methods of completing work.
- 4 years' experience as a Mechanical Apprentice.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC and Pumps and valves.
- Knowledge of water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers would be advantageous.
- Team playing whilst proactive and a self-starter.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Multi Skilled Technician position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48455.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.