Multi-skilled Engineer-Days & Nights, West Essex
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an international Chemical Manufacturer at their site in Essex on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is working on a shift basis including day & night shifts.As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance of equipment & systems across Production (incl. PLC controls, pumps, seals & rotating equipment), Pilot Plant, Laboratories & Offices.
- Performing reactive maintenance including mechanical & electrical fault finding and repairs.
- Ensuring all maintenance activities are recorded via documentation & electronic systems.
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) standards.
- Liaising with Team Leader or Workshop Supervisor regarding job issues and completion of maintenance jobs.
- Reporting any observed deficiencies or requirements concerning site engineering matters.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- A C&G or other qualification in an engineering discipline (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a multi skilled maintenance function gained within a Chemical, Pharmaceutical or related Manufacturing environment.
- Conversant variable speed motor controls with either manual or automatic PLC controls
- COMPEX trained would be ideal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturer who in return offers an attractive salary, coupled with strong benefits including bonus, pension scheme and subsidised private medical.
For more information or to apply to the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC40543 in all correspondence.