NPI Project Manager - Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for a NPI Project Manager to join a global Bio-tech in Dun Laoghaire. The role will be offered on a 12 month contract initially and is full time.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The NPI Project Manager will apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support portfolio management of the NPI and LCM initiatives governed by the ADL Project Review Meeting.
- This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project Management Manages complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
- Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
- Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable
- Guide Product Lead and Sponsor toward timely decisions that keep the project moving Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork though Operational Excellence
To succeed in this role you will come from a strong background in NPI, ideally within aseptic manufacturing but pharma and/or technical NPI background would also be considered. You will have a proven ability to project manage within a matrix environment.
For more information or to apply for the NPI Project Manager position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44358 in all correspondence.