Operations Process Technician
CK Group's Technical Division are recruiting for an Operations Process Technician to join an international diagnostics company on a permanent basis at their site in Eastleigh, Southampton.
Our client is an international specialistin infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: Eastleigh, Southampton
Your main duties will be to:
- Assist in the design and execution ofexperimental studies
- Ensure the completion of study documentation in line with the ISO13485 quality management system
- Assist in the resolution of manufacturing issues and technical problem solving
- Contribute to process improvements to drivemanufacturing efficiency and accuracy
- Contribute to the development of alternative or novel methods to update pre-existing QC and manufacturing processes.
- SOP writing and reviews.
The ideal candidate for this role willhave:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience of working within a laboratory production environment
- Problem solving ability and adaptability
- Scientific knowledge of PCR and ability to apply knowledge to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Operations Process Technician position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please quote reference 51653.