PCR Field Application Specialist
Novacyt supported by the CK Group are recruiting for a PCR Field Application Specialist to join a company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products. You will be using your technical knowledge to facilitate technical solutions for the company's growing customer base. The employee will be part of the Technical Support Team (field based), responsible for delivering a solution for the customer in a timely manner.
This role is offered on a 12 months fixed term contract.
Location: Leeds - this is a field based role to cover the surrounding area
- 35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
PCR Field application specialist Role:
- Manage and resolve Technical Support Enquiries (TSE) received from their territory.
- Main point of contact for the customer with TSE including initial contact through to delivering the solution.
- The provision of expert technical support and problem solving for customers and key accounts.
- Coordinate and perform customer site trainings and demonstrations
- PhD qualification
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence
Please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 49060.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.