CK Technical are recruiting for a PCR Technician with a medical device company based in Southampton, based fully on-site at their site in Whitechapel. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the new COVID related testing products.
PCR Technician: You will be responsible for assisting in the design and execution of product validation and clinical research activities, ensuring all activities is conducted to applicable regulatory directives. This role would be ideal for candidates with someexperience within the pharmaceutical industry looking to progress in a regulatory career.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory directives for medical device and in-vitro diagnostic equipment.
- Conducting PCR testing onsamples.
- Creating analysis and research summaries.
- Ensuring lab cleanliness.
- Assisting researchers with a range of research tasks.
Your Background: As a PCR Technician you will need:
- At least a University Degree in a Scientific field.
- Previous hands-on experience with PCR.
- Some experience within the pharmaceutical industry working with clinical trials.
- Knowledge of laboratory practices.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PCR Technician position, please contact Emily Mills or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49678
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.