PV Systems Analyst - High Wycombe
CK group is recruiting for a PV Systems Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a 16 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- The management of the User Requirements process for Global Medical Safety (GMS) PV system enhancements, ensuring user requirements are clearly defined, documented, approved and tested.
- Leading the user acceptance testing phase for PV systems enhancements, ensuring business partner participation throughout the process, including test script review and approval, test script execution and go-live approval.
- Providing support to GMS and external partners on PV systems, processes and interfaces, implementation of new systems, systems upgrades and management of the change process.
- Ownership and development of new and existing PV systems Training Material in line with new systems and releases.
- Investigate and implement innovative solutions that provide enhanced compliance, efficiency and quality to PV processes, PV systems and interfaces.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Develop UAT scripts to test the requirements and regression test impacted functionality
- Lead the execution of UAT, ensuring resource availability and timely execution of scripts
- Review scripts for completeness and correctness and liaise with PV Systems provider to ensure timely documentation
- Partner with GMS business units & external partners for PV systems processes and PV system interface projects and opportunities, ensuring alignment with PV systems strategy
- Act as a process subject matter expert, looking for ways to improve compliance, quality and efficiency
- Lead the implementation of enhancements to PV systems, processes and PV system interfaces within GMS and external partners
- Manage CAPAs to closure, either through process or systems change
- Participate in PV Audits and Inspections
- Manage the change process and ensure timely and relevant communication to appropriate groups
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and process skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- In-depth knowledge of current working practices and procedures, with the ability to create process design documents
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work cross-functionally
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email via email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42181 in all correspondence.