CK Technical are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Packaging Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to provide engineering expertise to support site operations and to maintain GMP, GEP and health & safety compliance - predominantly in the packaging plant.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Optimisation of packaging plant.
- Improving equipment reliability and availability.
- Contributing to projects including the upgrading of existing packaging lines.
- External contractor management.
- Undertaking change management, deviation investigation, CAPA and RCA.
- Participation in internal & external audits.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree qualification (HND or HNC plus relevant experience will also qualify) in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in packaging processes and equipment, specifically blister packaging.
- A good understandingof commissioning, qualification and validation would be desirable.
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry would be highly desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Packaging Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49293.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.