CK Technical are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a leading global chemical solutions company. This is a permanent, remote based role, with occasional travel to site.
Location: Remote based
Packaging Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to:
- In co-ordination with Marketing, Sales & Manufacturing, introduce and/or revise packaging for new and existing products with a very strong link to Product Management
- Review regulatory compliance for new and existing products• Coordinate transportation in the various means/various destinations
- Investigate packaging complaints with team to determine best-fit resolutions
- Ensure packaging material complies with the corporate identity guidelines
- Maintain packaging specification network.
- Maintain regular contact with existing and/or new suppliers, to be updated of new developments in packaging and transport requirements
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degreein Packaging Engineering or Chemistry with proven experience in a similar role in the Chemical Industry
- Strong understanding of Dangerous Goods regulations, including transport and storage.
- Good knowledge of Procurement & Planning a plusApply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Packaging Engineer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49702 in all correspondence